Joss Stone Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close ....

+3
agus
Chris Elliott
Franck
7 posters

Go down

Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close .... Empty Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close ....

Post  Franck Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:54 am

I wanted to thank everyone who has been involved in this forum. But unfortunately we have to close it now.

you can join the new official forum here --> http://www.jossstone.com/forum/

Thanks to you all

Bye
Franck
Franck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close .... Empty Re: Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close ....

Post  Chris Elliott Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 pm

I'm sorry to see this forum go but happy that we have a new official forum with Joss' new website.

Rock on Joss for standing up for what she believes in and I'm glad Joss is touching so many new fans across the world with her new album.

See ya at the other forum guys in support of real passionate music Very Happy

flower

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Chris Elliott
Chris Elliott

Back to top Go down

Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close .... Empty Re: Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close ....

Post  agus Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 am

Shocked scratch

the truth does not understand anything if joss loves her fans because we can keep our place?¿?¿?.............no one objects or oppose the new forum but can not find logical reasons to close this ......

Finally thank you moderators and users who always took 'this our place'

bayyyyyyyyyyy and good luckkyyyy!!!!!!

agus

Back to top Go down

Post  anastacia Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 am

See you all on the new forum... This one was a warm place but it took an end the story goes on, on the new joss forum !!! hope to see you all there
love I love you
anastacia
anastacia

Back to top Go down

Post  bryan Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:46 am

Why the sudden "about face"?

(The security issues on the new site appear to have been mostly resolved for those worried about that)
bryan
bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 am

What?

But...but why?? Sad

It was gonna be a fan forum and....another home..why is it closed? Sad Sad Sad

I don't understand....I don't understand at all!!!

I'm away for one weekend and my beloved forum isn't here anymore!! I'm really quite confused..I thought i was staying open..can you explain why it's being closed? Sad
Sophie
Sophie

http://lilypearl007.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lulu Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 am

CLOSED?!
I don´t get it. Why???

Lulu

Back to top Go down

Thanks to you all but sorry this forum is now close .... Empty Alternative non-official Joss site

Post  bryan Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 am

An alternative non-official Joss message board (probably the oldest one on the web).

http://www.jossboards.com/

Part of this fansite............ Smile

http://www.joss-stone.net/
bryan
bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum